A poll found the average person currently has 2,795 photos on their phone.
It also found the average American currently has 2,795 photos saved on their phone. The most common pics we have are shots of friends and family . . . selfies . . . and pictures of our pets.
Here are the most common reasons people said they take photos . . .
1. Because we want to look back on a moment later.
2. To take a photo of something unusual, or something we’ve never seen before.
3. To show something to someone else.
4. To post it on social media.
5. Because there’s a, quote, “cuteness factor.” So that one’s mostly about kids and pets.